17th August 2011, 11:42 PM
inamarzia

How to concentrate more on studies? Tips to score good marks in 12th?

hi
i am ina, i am reading 12 th. i am not serious about my studies. please give me some tips to get nice marks in 12 th. my group is bio maths.i am a matriculation.

5th August 2012, 12:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to concentrate more on studies? Tips to score good marks in 12th?

Proper study and regular practice is the only best option so as to secure good marks in 12th class. Give equal priority to all the major subjects while studying. You have to prepare a time table and do your studies on that basis. Revisions should be done weekly. Before exams, it is essential to practice some model question papers. This will give you a better understanding about the topics to be covered and perform well in the final exams.
5th August 2012, 04:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to concentrate more on studies? Tips to score good marks in 12th?

12th is the platform for higher studies. It is better to get rid of all distractions while you are studying. Always keep in mind about your future and be a dream driven person. Since you have specialized in biology science, give importance to your core subjects. Try to score full marks in lab practical as it help to add up your total marks. You should give more stress and concentrate on those subjects which seems difficult to you. Meanwhile be thorough with your favourite subjects so as to score good marks.
12th August 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to study late night want to know the tips to remain awaken
18th September 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

i am nw in x1std i am vry weak in chem,phy and i dont hw to concentrate.i want to study late night want to knw the tips to remain awake.which book wil help me to get a clear understanding of this ISC phy , chem.pls give me answer
30th December 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am in seventh and i am so back in che and phy in last year i was the toppest in science to improve my studies what i want to do please give me an answer
31st December 2012, 12:08 PM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by inamarzia View Post
hi
i am ina, i am reading 12 th. i am not serious about my studies. please give me some tips to get nice marks in 12 th. my group is bio maths.i am a matriculation.
hello friend,

in last time you should concentrate in your studies in 12th. some tips for you are:

you are matriculation. so, there will be more tests will be conducted by school. your ashok in this test to secure 70% marks. so, you can definitely score good marks in board exam.

refer questions and answers which is asked previously for about 5 years.

all the best for your future.
30th January 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Only 1 month.left may i knw d ....idea abt 2 revse in dis short period of tym properly.. So dat i cn scre good in boards
4th February 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

is most likely 21 book good to pass in 12th please, give me a fast reply.......
4th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: How to concentrate more on studies? Tips to score good marks in 12th?

Hi,
You don't have any other option right now you should study for your bright future...Here are some tios which may help you:
>Don't think that studying is a burden.Love your subjects so that automatically you will get interest towards it.
>No one are born brilliants ....so you may have weak memory nothing wrong in that practice and practice you will definitely become perfect.
>If your mind is often getting distracted then cultivate the habit of doing meditation for atleast 5min before you start to study.
>Avoid things and people due to which you get distracted easily.
All the Best
1st April 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

time for studying hours
21st October 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i am studing in 12th std state board tamil nadu in tamil medium.what idea for i cross in 1100 marks above sir.
13th December 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
i am mazna studying in 12th std. how i cover my syllabus for board exam
23rd December 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying 12th standard ,there is only 2 month left. is there any tips for to score good marks?
4th December 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hlo ...i m in 10 2 to up bord and i m not geting consentration about my studies now to long days my study is not going well please suggest me how i can comeon my study pltfrm ..please reply as soon as u can ...
5th December 2014, 10:59 AM
apesh kumar

Post Re: How to concentrate more on studies? Tips to score good marks in 12th?

[QUOTE=inamarzia;1052490] hi i am apesh kumar i want to told that you should self study 5 hours daily through last 5 years board ques paper and may you get good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?