27th November 2011, 08:56 PM
SEKAJU

What is the total fee and hostel charge to complete 4 years B.Tech course in KIIT University?

Total course fee &hostel charge to complete 4yrs. B.TECH.course in KIIT University.

2nd February 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee and hostel charge to complete 4 years B.Tech course in KIIT University?

WHAT IS FEE STRUCTURE FOR BDS IN KIITEE
26th February 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee and hostel charge to complete 4 years B.Tech course in KIIT University?

what is the total fee alongwith hostel and mess charges to complete 4 years b.tech course
29th February 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure of dual degree(b.tech and m.tech) cources in kiit university
16th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure after passing the exam of comed scoring 80 to 100
Akil ahamed Shaikh
15th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

is it important to live in kiit hostel if i have other option?
26th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 1254 rank in KIIT in women quota. Is it chances to get CSE or civil.
RITIKA
27th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee and hostel charge including mess chargeto complete 4 years B.Tech course in KIIT university
20th June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee and hostel bharge including mess charge to complete 4 years B.Tech course in kiit university
6th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how much is the total fee of 1st year b.tech non lateral entry
11th May 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My rank in kiit2013 is 12389.Wheather I will be able to get a chance for B.TECH Mechanical or Electrical.Please provide me the total fee structure including hostel facility for four years and let me know is there any installment facility by which I can continue my studies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?