15th July 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fees of private college of MBBS?

Private college of mbbs total fees detail....please tell me what is the total fee

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra?
  2. List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?
  3. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  4. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
  5. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  6. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  9. What is the total fees of private law college?
  10. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  12. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  13. Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?
  14. What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam
  15. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  16. What is the fees for private seats for MBBS course in SN medical college
  17. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  18. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
16th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the total fees of private college of MBBS?

Hi dear..

Doing MBBS from private colleges in not recommended , as govt. colleges are better , having better facilities , good career opportunities , affordable fee structure.

However , It is very tough to crack the entrance of such colleges.

Every Private college has different fee structure which changes from place to place and form college to college.
However I have tried to give you an idea about the average fees in any private college

Tuition Fees = 2 lakhs ( approx )
Hostel Fees = Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-
Security Deposit= 20,000.00 (Refundable)
Total Fees = Rs. 2,50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/-

All the best..
20th May 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fees of private college of MBBS?

can I gat admission in Gujarat in management cota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?