30th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Sabbit Aslam

What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam

Sir,I have appeared H.S final exam ...i just want to know ..what will be the total cost for the course MBBS in a private college in bangladesh as well as the admission fee?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  2. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  3. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  4. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  6. Procedure and total fee to study MD in Cardiology in Vellore Institute for MBBS Doctor of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  7. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  8. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  9. How can I become an Army doctor after completing MBBS from private medical college in Bangladesh?
  10. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  11. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  12. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  13. Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?
  14. What is the total fees of private college of MBBS?
  15. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  16. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  17. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  18. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
3rd June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam

What is the cost for completing MBBS of govt. college in bangladesh?
3rd July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam

wat is the total cost of doing M.B.B.S in science
11th July 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to do MBBS pivate what should i do, give fee details please
29th August 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

if any one have weak english then?
18th September 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know total cost of mbbs in bangladesh in any college
15th January 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the total cost of studying MBBs at ibrahim medical college ?????
20th January 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can a middle class person afford to do MBBS in a private college?
8th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what i should do after 12th in medical?
1st December 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I am indian son of poorrest family . How can try to complete mbbs your countrysupported bank loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?