29th May 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats in government aided colleges in UPTU?

total no of sets in govt. aided collges in uptu

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U?
  2. Total number of seats available in various government engineering colleges for B.Tech under UPTU/UPSEE?
  3. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  4. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab?
  5. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many seats are there in AIEEE and UPTU? Details about number of seats in Government Colleges under AIEEE?
  7. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  8. What is the total number of seats in MP government college of MP?
  9. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  10. Can I get a seat in any government college or government aided university if my UPTU gen rank is 9302? List of some private colleges affiliated to UPTU?
  11. Total number of seats in government colleges of JEE? Chances of getting education loan? -- [New]
  12. Are the private courses being run by government aided colleges equally good to other courses in government colleges of UPTU?
  13. What are the total number of seats in UPTU?
  14. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  15. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Total number of seats in MBBS in all government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Total number of government engineering colleges in WB for WBJEE? How many seats are available there?
  18. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
14th June 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the total number of seats in government aided colleges in UPTU?

Sir my uptu st rank is 88and my mark is 232 can i get govt college and which branch i can get if i not get govt then sugeest pvt college
15th August 2015, 04:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the total number of seats in government aided colleges in UPTU?

Here I am giving you information about number of seats available in Uttar Pradesh Technical University below.

==> M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur
CE(30), CS(75), EL(75), EE(45),
B.Tech.: 270
ME(45), MBA(60), MCA(60)
MBA: 60
MCA: 60

==> Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering &
CE(45), CH(30), CS(60), EC(60),
B.Tech.: 340
Technology, Jhansi.
IT(40), EE(60), ME(45), MBA(60)
MBA: 60

==> Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology
MM(30), TC(20), TT(40), TX(40)
B.Tech.: 130
Institute, Kanpur.

==> Lucknow College of Architecture,
AR(40)
B. Arch.: 40
Lucknow.

==> Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology,
CE(22), CS(60), EL(60), EE(32),
B.Tech.: 246
Sultanpur.
IT(40), ME(32), MCA(60)
MCA: 60

==> STEP-HBTI Kanpur
MBA(60)
MBA:60
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?