27th January 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the tuition fee for M.Tech courses in Private and Government Colleges?

What is the tuition fee for MTECH in private and government colleges

Please reply

thanks

29th January 2011, 09:28 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the tuition fee for M.Tech courses in Private and Government Colleges?

If you do through GATe .. then you will recieve fellowship of 15000 per month...but i.f through private then it may cost much depending upon institute
14th July 2011, 11:11 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the tuition fee for M.Tech courses in Private and Government Colleges?

Dear friend,
If you get the M-Tech college through GATE entrance exam then you get the minimum stipend of Rs 8000 per month from the college.
If you get iit's through Gate entrance exam then you stipend of RS 10000 per month from college.

Fee structure of college vary from college to college.But the average fees of private and governemnt college is as follow:

For private college:
Tution fees: Rs 50000 per semester
For government college:
Tution Fees:Rs 35000 per semester
27th August 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the tuition fee for M.Tech courses in Private and Government Colleges?

are all gate candidates gets the stifund
2nd September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

IS IT RIGHT THAT IN GOVT. ENGG COLLEGES THE STUDENT GET STIPEND AND THIS STIPEND IS USED TO SUBMIT THE FEES OF THIS COURSE WHICH HE/SHE DONE IN THIS UNIVERSITY...?????? AND IS IT RIGHT THAT GOVT COLLEGES TAKES CHARGE FOR M.TECH IS 35,000?
20th October 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Wt abt over all semister m.tech fees
9th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,, I am a b.tech 2nd year computer science student, and i want to give ies exam.. Can i give IES exam in my 4th year...
14th May 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

how much money will be keep for completion of m.tech?
31st May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of government b.tech colleges in maharashtra?
1st July 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir..can you please give me some ideas about some colleges in Bangalore for doing Mtech and their fee structures if
i go through GATE or if not ??
6th May 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to take the admission to M-Tech this year.Can I apply to govt colleges without having gate score?
1st March 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I wrote gate 2018. But i did not qualify.what should i do now. Whether i should write gate exam again? Or do mtech in private college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?