18th August 2012, 04:41 PM

What is the tution fee for IPCC including hostel facility?

hello sir, my name is ram.i want to do ipcc in supervij.but i dont know ,what is the tution fee for ipcc and including hostel facility in supervij

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees? -- [New]
  4. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  5. What is the Tution fee and hostel charges in KIITS Bhubaneshwar for BDS course?
  6. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  7. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  8. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  9. What is the tution fee and hostel fee of VIT engineering college?
  10. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for the preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  11. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  12. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  13. Details about the counseling procedure for KIIT?
  14. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  15. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  16. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the tution fee and hostel charge of B.Tech in KIIT(Orissa)?
  18. Best tution for CA IPCC at Hyderabad? how much is the fees for Tution?
7th July 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the tution fee for IPCC including hostel facility?

Dear sir, I would like to know about hostel admission fee one time payment as you mentioned Rs 10,000 / for how long duration ? Please inform me ?
5th December 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir, my name is ram.i want to do ipcc in supervij.but i dont know ,what is the tution fee for ipcc and including hostel facility in supervij
hello sir in super wiz the tution fee is 60000 with the exemption of hostel facilities but there will be no of hostels beside college or of far but if you pay the fee before the commencement of cpt
exam there will be concession upto 5000 or more
4th July 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the class strength, is there any good accomidation for girl child at near by /mohanbabu visakhapatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?