8th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What type of career should I choose after doing 12th? I want to be an accountant

what type of carrier should i choosed after doing 12th. i am not in position to doing regular collage. and i want to be a accountant and i also doing accounting course from i.c.a..............................

9th May 2012, 08:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of career should I choose after doing 12th? I want to be an accountant

After 12th class, you can choose graduation in commerce in order to become an accountant. You can do B.Com in any specialization areas like Accounting and Taxation, Accounting and finance, Financial Accounting, Cost and management accounting, corporate accounting etc. You can apply for part time courses in B.Com. In order to become a qualified Chartered accountant, you can opt CA course along with graduation. You can register for CPT exam for CA course after 12th class.
30th July 2012, 12:09 AM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: What type of career should I choose after doing 12th? I want to be an accountant

you can choose graduation in commerce in order to become an accountant. You can do B.Com in any specialization areas like Accounting and Taxation, Accounting and finance, Financial Accounting, Cost and management accounting, corporate accounting etc. You can apply for part time courses in B.Com. In order to become a qualified Chartered accountant, you can opt CA course along with graduation. You can register for CPT exam for CA course after 12th class.
1st December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course is in Demand for Commerce with maths Student after 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?