16th December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What type of course is suitable for me after having 7 years experience as an Accountant?

I have 7 years experiance as an accountant, I want know which type of coure or diploma is suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  2. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India?
  3. What to do having completed B.Com with 61% and having secured 68% in 10th and 69% in 10+2?
  4. Vacancies for office assistant or accountant
  5. Can I apply for PCS exam after B.Com?
  6. Where can i practice as a Cost Accountant in Delhi?
  7. Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?
  8. How to join in the school after completing M.Com with 4 and half years of experience as accountant?
  9. Suitable jobs in Railways for retired Army Subedar having 30 years experience?
  10. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  11. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  12. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  13. What type of career should I choose after doing 12th? I want to be an accountant
  14. What is the job opportunity after B.Com?
  15. Can i work as Accountant in America after B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Which course is suitable in designing for me after passing diploma in electrical engineering with 10 years of experience in high voltage AC?
  17. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  18. Courses after B.Com for good career? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2016, 01:29 AM
jpiyush508
Junior Member+

Default Re: What type of course is suitable for me after having 7 years experience as an Accountant?

If you are having 7 Years Experience in Accounting, then you can go for below Courses-
1.SAP in FICO- These Days every Top companies in the world is using SAP as an accounting Package, having a Knowledge of it is add on value to your CV. iIt enlarge your Scope of Growth and opportunities.

2.Chartered Accountant Course- Generally having an Professional Degree, will give you top position very soon, since you already have experience so it will icing on Cake. It is Three Stages course, if you have completed your B.com then you need to apply for entrance examination and get direct entrance into Second (IPC) Stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?