26th June 2011, 08:33 PM
RAJESH INGALE

What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?

I complete BE Degree in telecomm branch with 56 percentage.which type couse should do to get job for fresher telecom engineer.Suggest course and institute name

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  2. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  3. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  4. What type of courses should I do if I am a telecom engineer?
  5. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  6. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  8. How good is the Telecom Engineering branch for better job opportunities?
  9. Companies which are offering suitable jobs to fresher Electrical Engineer?
  10. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  11. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  12. After ETC B.Tech degree what type of courses are the best to get a job?
  13. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  15. Any job for electrical engineer fresher in Bangalore?
  16. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  17. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  18. How ETC Fresher gets job in various companies having no experience?
17th July 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?

i want job in tele comunication
12th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?

RF engineering-drive test
19th October 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I m a fresher and have joined a telecom company, i wanted to know what type of course would be suitable for this company to work fine here?
10th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech final year student of e&c branch .i want to go in comunication sector .for this what courses i have to do for get job quickly.
27th December 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i m a EXTC eng. and nowadays i m taking training in AIRINDIA thatswhy i m completely in trouble to decide my career in the telecom industry or aviation industry, which one is better for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?