2nd July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

After ETC B.Tech degree what type of courses are the best to get a job?

actualy, i want to know after electrnics&telecomunication btech degree ,what typas of courses are best to get a job easily & quickly just complete the course at telecom sector,actually,i am intrested to do the courses like on sensor,tv,mobile.

5th November 2011, 01:42 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After ETC B.Tech degree what type of courses are the best to get a job?

dear friend,

if you are interested in telecom sector then go for it.
there are many telecom training institute like telecomsec,techvidya and many more
go there and trained by Experienced professional .
after that you can go for a good job..
so
best of luck.
26th December 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After ETC B.Tech degree what type of courses are the best to get a job?

Telecom seva and Tech vidya They all r Fraud Institutes They Wont give u any jobs in tlecom and if they will give they will placed u in telcom vendors they will give u salary of rs 5000k only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?