5th October 2011, 03:05 PM
muralikgf

What type of exam to answer to get a government job after B.E IT?

my daughter is completed BE in IT she want to try govt job,what type exam she has to write how to get govt job or karnataka govt job

Related Questions:
  1. What type of preparation is required to get the government job after completion of BBA course?
  2. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  3. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. What type of job can I get after 12th?
  5. Which type of government job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  7. What type of entrance test do I have to answer to get a government job after MBA HR?
  8. What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?
  9. What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?
  10. Which type of course I can take after completion of my post graduation to get a government job?
  11. Which type of government job I can get if I have passed BA with 42%?
  12. Which is the best government college to do MBA? What type of exam I have to answer
  13. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Is it possible for students who have completed B.Pharm to get a government job?
  15. What type of exam we need to clear for getting a government job in Railways?
  16. What type of job I will get if I clear the group 2 exam? -- [New]
  17. Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital?
  18. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job? -- [Most Discussed]
9th November 2011, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of exam to answer to get a government job after B.E IT?

There are many job opportunities which are available in the technical field after BE, IT. You can apply for the PSU exams after BE. If you qualify in this exam, you can apply for jobs in government companies such as NTPC, BHEL, and BEL etc for jobs. You can also apply for the defense jobs through attending the CDS exam. You can also apply for the civil service exams. Apart from the above mentioned, jobs, if you are interested you can also apply for the bank jobs.
30th January 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of exam to answer to get a government job after B.E IT?

how to prepare and apply for railway exams online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?