24th June 2012, 12:23 AM
ayushyaman

What type of job can I get after completing diploma in IT?

i will complete diploma in IT so after my wish is that which type of job i can do?

1st July 2012, 12:32 AM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: What type of job can I get after completing diploma in IT?

hiiii,,,

Diploma Holders are great assets for any Government engineering company that takes great pride in serving the nation with their expertise. Diploma Holders passing out from an AICTE recognized institute from disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical etc hold great promise of serving the nation through dissemination of their knowledge en route these companies. Young, dynamic and motivated diploma holders have great prospects for Government jobs,,,,,,,,,

and few companies with salary range are-

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)-Rs. 5700 to Rs. 9200

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)- Rs.9800 to Rs. 10500, with a mediclaim coverage of Rs. 2 Lakhs

HMT Machine Tools Limited (HMT)-Rs.5800 to Rs.10200

Thankyou
13th August 2013, 04:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can I get after completing diploma in IT?

After diploma in IT, you can join as Junior Engineer in railways. The job profile of Junior Programmer is suitable for you. In PSU, you can join to Apprentice/Trainee positions. SAIL, GAIL, BHEL, BEL, etc are some of the PSU where you can apply. Those with a minimum of 60% marks can join Air Force as Airman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?