16th March 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?

I am done my diploma in mechanical field last year. Now i am doing job please tell me which types of course i learn to increase my growth.......? I really want to move to next steps in my career and I wanted to know which course I can take up now after completing the diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses after MBA Marketing for good career growth?
  2. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  3. Which is the best course for my career growth among AMIE or IIIE or B.tech (distance)? I have done diploma
  4. Best courses after SSC to get early job?
  5. Diploma in Finance Management through correspondence from Welinkar college, good for career?
  6. How many types of jobs can be done with B.Ed? What is the career growth?
  7. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  8. What type of job to do after Diploma in IT? How much will be the salary? Which other courses can I do so that it good for my career?
  9. Courses to join after B.Sc(Agriculture science) for a good career in Agriculture business? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career options after passing CSE?
  11. After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?
  12. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  13. Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?
  14. Does EIL provide better opportunities for career growth?
  15. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  16. Catering management after 10th is a wise decision? Relevant subjects to take in 12th related to Catering?
  17. As Mechanical engineering what would be the career growth after 2 years training as GET with L&T ECC?
  18. What is SAP and how will it help my career growth?
16th March 2015, 04:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?

The best course you need to do after successful completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is "B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering" or "B.E/ B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering". As far as bright career growth is concerned, the best course after Mechanical Diploma in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology course. Apart from this, there are several short term or Computer related courses available for you to enhance career growth in terms of job opportunities.

List of courses available after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering

>> CAD (Computer Aided Design)

>> CAD/ CAM Training

>> Ansys (Analysis Software)

>> Hypermesh

>> AutoCAD (2 Dimensional and 3 Dimensional)

>> Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics

>> Diploma in Tool Design

>> Unigraphics

>> CATIA

>> Pro-E Software

>> RADIOSS Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?