10th December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?

Sir,i am yug,i complete my B.sc(bio strem)now i am doing diploma in leather tech.sir after complete my course what type of job are there also in abroad,plz help me sir.

12th September 2012, 04:59 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?

There are lots of jobs opportunities for a B.Sc. Biology degree holder. There are lots of Pharmaceutical companies which hire these candidates. They would require these candidates in their research and development department.

Biology jobs are divided into categories which includes Agriculture, Anatomy / Physiology, Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Botany, Cell Biology, Conservation, Ecology, Environmental Science Jobs, Genetics, Marine Science, Medicine, Natural Resources, Pharmacology, Postdoctoral ( postdoc ), Toxicology, Veterinary Medicine, and Zoology.

You can go for research work in companies. You can go for the M.Sc. program to raise your opportunities for the research work. If you are interested in teaching the you can either go for B.Ed. or Ph.D. after doing M.Sc.
24th December 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?

How can i get a job in abroad with bsc biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?