11th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?

Hi my self Madhu and I am graduate with B.Sc in Non Med and doing M.Sc IT what type of job I got

10th May 2012, 04:28 PM
arhgtack

Default Re: What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?

you can apply in collages for faculty.
10th May 2012, 08:11 PM
stlawrence

Welcome to Best Courses after Graduation for Science, Non Medical, Biology Students in Science stream in India, Courses after Bsc Chemistry, Nursing, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Botany section. What to do after Graduation in Science? There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after bsc for medical, non medical, biology, chemistry, physics, botany, computer science students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, bsc, courses after graduation in Science stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in science in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India.
10th May 2012, 08:12 PM
edr_fdr

(Post-graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India

Advanced Postgraduate Program in Biotechnology (APGP-BT) International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P), Pune, India

Advanced Postgraduate Program in Intelligent Systems & Robotics International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P), Pune, India

Advanced Postgraduate Program in Nanobiotechnology International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P), Pune, India

B.Sc Multimedia & Animation TGC Animation and Multimedia. , Delhi/NCR, India

Diploma in Agribusiness Management (DABM) Welingkar Institute of Management (We School), Mumbai, India

HCL Certified Software Engineer (HCSE Dot Net Track) HCL Career Development Centre , Chennai, India

M.Sc (Chemistry) Gayatri College of Biomedical Science, Dehradun, India

M.Sc (Geoinformatics) Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment (IIEE), Delhi/NCR, India

M.Sc (Microbiology) Gayatri College of Biomedical Science, Dehradun, India

M.Sc Microbiology Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

M.Sc Zoology Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

M.Sc. (Computer Science) Bankatlal Badruka College for Information Technology, Hyderabad, India

M.Sc.(Bioinformatics) Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Master in Java Technology Apollo Computer Education, Bangalore, India

MCA Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Microsoft Certified System Engineer (SCSE) Indian Institute of Job Oriented Training (IIJT), Bangalore, India

MSc (Clinical Research) Anovus Institute of Clinical Research, Chandigarh, India

MSc (Oral Biology) Saveetha Dental College, Chennai, India

MSc in Multimedia + Multimedia Production Asian Academy of Film & Television ,
10th May 2012, 08:12 PM
rati23dec

Required Fresh B.Sc (Non-Medical) Graduates at Chandigarh
Here is an opportunity for sincere and hardworking fresh graduates (who have completed their graduation in Year 2011 or Completing in Year 2012 with) who deserve flourishing career in field related to information technology and software engineering. The candidates must be committed to his/ her learning and self development. The candidates would be given opportunity for learning new technologies and techniques for latest business and commerce environment so that they can work in competitive, hi-tech, multi-national and global scenario.
Send your bio-data to:
Ms. IshwinderChawla,
HR Manager,
Applied Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
SCF No. 243, Phase- II,
Urban Estate, Dugri Road,
Ludhiana- 141002
[email protected]
Contact Number - +91-9356541681
28th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about that, we can apply for BAMS after BSc
28th June 2012, 10:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After Graduating in B.Sc. Non Medical stream there are so many job opportunities you can apply according to your interest.

If you are interested for Defence Service , you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Military Academy/Naval Academy/Air Force Academy/Officer's Training Academy withine age of 19 to 25 years.

You can apply for Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC every year to become an IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS etc. officer after B.Sc. within the age of 21 to 30 years.

You can also apply for SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentice) exam conducted by UPSC every year within the age of 17 to 21 years.

You can also apply for Bank job like Clerical and P.O. job conducted by SBI and IBPS after B.Sc. within the age of 18 to 30 years.

After B.Sc there are many job opportunities by both State and Central Govt. which you can apply as per your interest.
2nd October 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the career option in bsc non med in defence service
27th January 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in bsc non medical last year after it i want to do MBA finance . please tell me which entrance exams are left in which i can appear and plz tell me is it best for my future career
6th June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what type of course can I do after passing BSc Non medical
9th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am want to doing M.SC.in physics.How i prepare for entrenc exam
12th October 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc. With non med. And i want to do job in milk plant.can i do? Plaese tel me.
7th June 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to know that b.sc with CS is good or b.tech with CS is good. which course should I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?