8th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA after graduating in BSc Medical?

i am graduate in bsc. medical, i am eligible for mca or not? Please tell me if I am eligible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA after BSc General? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  3. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  4. Is BSc Non medical student eligible for MCA JAM? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  6. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  7. What kind of jobs will I get after graduating BSc in General?
  8. Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for NPSC exam after graduating in BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. How to become an Indian Army officer? I am a graduating in BSc Biotechnology and AIMS
  12. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after passing BSc with 49%?
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA after securing 51% in BSc?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA after pursing BSc IT form NIIT Ranchi
  16. Am I eligible to do MCA from JNU after doing BSc IT with 65% in 12th and Arts stream without Maths?
  17. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  18. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
9th June 2011, 09:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after graduating in BSc Medical?

Hello friend,

The eligibility to study MCA is to have a graduation degree in computer application/physics/chemistry/maths. Also the candidate should pass 12th with maths as a main subject.

So if you had maths in 10(+2), you may apply for this course.

good luck!
15th August 2011, 06:58 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you are mot eligible for the mca because you are from medical stream not for commerce stream.so you are not elligible....
15th August 2011, 07:03 PM
saurabhkaushal333

no you are not eligible because you are not from commerrce stram
5th March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

for which courses i am eligible after graduation in non medical
15th December 2012, 02:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduate in bsc. medical, i am eligible for mca or not? Please tell me if I am eligible
Hello,
Did you graduation in medical domain or B.Sc. in biology. Well whichever be the option, if your graduation does not involve mathematics and has biology and chemistry in it, then getting a chance in most regular MCA institutes will not be possible. So what you do is, you take your academical marksheets and its photocopies and apply for distance MCA courses. Here, just like MBA people from any graduation genre can apply. The only difference is that not special entrance test is necessary. You can join IGNOU university or Sikkim Manipal or Amity university for MCA. Goto their official websites which are www.ignou.ac.in, www.smude.edu.in, and www.amity.edu respectively and find about their course curriculum and next available session and join the one that suits you the most.
20th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkaushal333 View Post
no you are not eligible because you are not from commerrce stram
m i eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?