31st October 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

I have completed my bsc in mathematics in the year 2015 with 45%marks.Am i b eligible for any kind of job afer graduation with dis %?If yes then plz tell me da name of da job n wat shall i do to get that job? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 01:33 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

There are lots of career oppurtunities for the grauates in BSc Maths.
You can join Banking Sector.
You can join IT's Sector easily.
You can prepare for the Civil Services exams.
If you want to become teacher, then you can crack the NET(National Eligibility Exam) to get job in govt,/private schools/colleges of India.
31st October 2015, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bsc in mathematics in the year 2015 with 45%marks.Am i b eligible for any kind of job afer graduation with dis %?If yes then plz tell me da name of da job n wat shall i do to get that job? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thanks!
After completion of B.Sc degree you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)Primary School Teacher

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D post in various organization

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
31st October 2015, 03:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Here is list of jobs after Bsc Mathematics:

Mathematician
Meterologist
Statistician
Actuary
Physicist
Astronomer
Accountant
Clerica
PO
Teacher
Motion Picture Editor
Philosopher
Parole officer
Industrial Engineer
Paralegal Assistant
Economist
31st October 2015, 04:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

There are jobs available in various other sectors for graduates of B.SC Mathematics. These sectors are given below:

- Insurance

- Market Research

- Banking Sector

- Banking Sector

- Software

Jobs are also available in Government sector. Various exams are conducted by UPSC, SSC every year fr recruiting candidates to several posts. Some of those exams are as follows:

- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam

- Tax Assistance Exam

- Grade-III and Compiler Exam

- Statistical Investigator Exam etc.
31st October 2015, 05:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Bachelor of Science degree you have job options almost in every field it belongs to you in which field you are interested. Here, I am mentioning the best options out of the most career options available for you.

--> You have the option of becoming officer such as IAS, IPS, IFS, BDO, etc. in the administrative field for which you will need to clear public service commission examination.

--> You have the option of becoming officer ( lieutenant ) in the Indian Defense for which you will have to clear Combined Defense Services ( CDS ) examination.

--> You have the option of becoming bank clerk and bank probationary officer of the nationalized banks of India for which you will need to clear SBI bank examination or IBPS bank examination.

--> You have the option of becoming clerk of the government offices for which you will have to clear Staff Selection Commission examination.

There are few more good options for you such as teaching job, lectureship, lawyer for which you will need to have some additional degrees too.

For more details about other eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus concerning with different examination you can log on to their respective official link..
31st October 2015, 07:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for most of the jobs after the graduation. But to get the job you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the same.

Some of the best examination jobs you can appear is :-
* Banking.
* Railway.
* SSC.
* Civil Services.
* Defense Services.

For all the above examination there is no limitations on the aggregate of the graduation. So you can appear for the examination as only qualifying percentage in graduation is required.
31st October 2015, 07:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the job even after scoring on qualifying aggregate in the graduation examination due to some reason. But if you will get determined and work hard then you will definitely get the recruitment.

As to get the job today the aggregate in the graduation does not plays a crucial role unless the candidates qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the recruitment on the jobs.

So you need to start the preparation for the examination to qualify in it. The list of best available options are :-
* Railway.
* Banking.
* CDS.
* SSC.
31st October 2015, 08:42 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

B.Sc maths is a great demand & well known course in modern era.There is a good scope after completing B.Sc in maths.

You can apply for JRF exam,NET exam,CTET exam after appearing these exam you can get job as a government teacher in Schools or College.

You have also good opportunities after doing B.Sc in this field:-

Banking Sector:-As a clerk,SO.
Railways
Civil Service Exam-IAS,IPS
RRB

You can also try for getting job in other sectors.These sectors are given below:-
Software
Insurance
Market Research

If you want to pursue further studies after B.Sc then you can apply for M.Sc in Maths/Phd,M.Phil.
31st October 2015, 11:52 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

1) Primary School Teacher

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D post in various organization

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?