1st May 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?

what type of jobs i would get after my completion of bsc physics and please also say what are companies will offer in campus interviews

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  2. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  3. What are the job opportunities after MSc Physics? I am doing BSc
  4. What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream
  5. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  6. Various Job oriented courses after completion of B.Sc. Physics?
  7. Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  8. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  11. Which type of jobs are there after completion of diploma?
  12. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job? -- [New]
  13. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?
  15. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Physics to get a good Job in Future?
  16. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  17. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
4th May 2014, 05:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what type of jobs i would get after my completion of bsc physics and please also say what are companies will offer in campus interviews
Job Opportunity After B.Sc Physics :-
  • Applicant may get scientific instrument operator job
  • Applicant may get Meteorology job
  • Applicant may get Computer programming in industry job
  • Applicant may get Teacher job in high school and elementary school.
  • Applicant may get Laboratory Technician job
  • Applicant may get technical jobs (radiation monitoring)
  • Applicant may get electrical power plant operator job
6th September 2021, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?

He team my namevus rakhi kumari , I am completed my bsc in 2017 after that l have done job for two years so can I do mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?