30th September 2012, 09:57 AM
Sarojinikasthuri

For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?

I have to know tat after completing bsc mathematics wat job are there to apply or any there course need to study .

29th August 2015, 01:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?

There are large number of jobs vacancy for which you are eligible after the graduation from a recognised university.

Some of the best jobs after the graduation are in the Defence Services, Civil Service, Banking, Railway, Insurance etc.... So you can appear for all these examination. The eligibility for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation in any discipline from the recognised university. For most of the jobs the age criteria is 21-30 years and relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

Generally the application form for the examination is released between the May to August. So you can get jobs if you qualify in the examination.
29th August 2015, 09:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?

As you are having the graduation in the Bachelor of Science in the Mathematics stream you are eligible to get the jobs in all most all the sector.

If you want to go for the highers studies then no doubt you can but there are large number of jobs on the graduation educational qualification. The list of few of the best sector for the jobs are :-
* Banking.
* Insurance.
* Defence.
* Civil Services.
* Research.
* Teaching.
* Railway.
* Staff Selection Commission.

So you are eligible to appear for any of the jobs being a graduate in the Mathematics. For detail information about any examination please send us your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?