7th January 2012, 12:41 AM
bobu12

What type of jobs are available in Programmer Field?

i dont know the what type of jobs available in programmer field.please give me a best solution and also iam not familiar in c,c++ but in java i got mo0st of the knowledge.im waiting for ur reply

7th January 2012, 12:19 PM
united india

Default Re: What type of jobs are available in Programmer Field?

Java is popular with large corporations & financial companies. .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET) are more popular in the mid-market and with some ISVs.C is still going strong in the embedded/systems space. C++ lingers here and there, though has largely been replaced by Java or .NET stuff.

As a programmer, you can greatly influence in companies by providing them with tools that allow them to view and work with the information more systematically than they are used to. Giving them the right tools is also important to allow them to focus on their problem, which cannot be underestimated. Furthermore, the medical industry in general still has an enormous potential for electronification of processes.

With JAVA you may find job in designations like :
  • Systems Analyst
  • Senior Frontend Developer
  • UI Designer-Developer
  • WEB DESIGNER
  • Java OR .Net Developer with web services, Oracle, PL/SQL, st
  • Java Developer with Banking and Brokerage.
  • OIM expert, with Weblogic, JAVA and Redhat background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?