1st August 2013, 01:06 PM
Rdlove143

What are the opportunities available in computer engineering

i want to ask you that in computer science n engg what kind of opportunities are available and how we can make a good carrer in it

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering -- [New]
  2. What are the opportunities available in computer engineering
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  6. Opportunities after Animation & Computer Engineering in INDIA as well as USA?
  7. What are the job opportunities for me after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is there any exam that I can give along with my studies of Computer Engineering?
  10. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  11. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  12. What are the CCNA job opportunities?
  13. What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?
  14. Information about CS after 12th?
  15. Which engineering course to prefer among Mechanical, EEE and Computer engineering?
  16. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  17. How to become a professional after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. What are the opportunities in government sector after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering?
5th September 2013, 01:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available in computer engineering

Computer engineering graduates can try for the profile of System Administrator or programmer. Software programmer/developer jobs are available in private firms like infosys, Wipro, or Accenture. Similar jobs are given by PSU like CDIT and CDAC. You can try for jobs in data base administration or networking. CSE graduates can try for jobs in banks, railways, and defense. They can join as Asst Professor/Lecturer in government colleges by qualifying examinations like NET. State government departments often recruit candidates to various technical job positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?