5th August 2011, 07:40 PM
chandra shekhar12

After B.Tech IT how to get government job? What type of jobs are there in IT field?

dear sir ,
i have studied b.tech in IT how to get govt.jobs plz gime me reply what type of jobs are there in a IT(govt) field

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  2. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  3. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What type of jobs are better for Arts graduates? Can I get a government jobs?
  5. What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  6. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  7. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  8. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  9. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  11. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field?
  12. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  13. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  14. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  15. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  16. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
  17. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
15th January 2012, 08:52 AM
krishnasolanki

Default Re: After B.Tech IT how to get government job? What type of jobs are there in IT field?

there are many govt. field where CS/IT jobs are there.
like BSNL JTO,
ISRO(indian space reaserch organisation)
BHEL(bhart heavy electricals ltd.)
HPCL(hindusthan petroleum corporation ltd.)
SAIL(steel authority of india ltd.)
you can also apply in indian railways,
for jobs like
communication department,
etc.
you can also go to the website for govt. jobs in technical fields in our country

www.naukri.com
www.a1india.in
www.optionsindia.com
www.occ.com
www.omegijobs.com
www.omegacentre.com

good luck buddy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?