29th May 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs can we get after doing CS?

what type of jobs do we get after doing CS?....please tell me what kind

29th May 2012, 11:59 AM
apps33

Default Re: What type of jobs can we get after doing CS?

Hello,
First of all there are lot many openings for people from CS department. The basic classification of the type of job is based on the language you work on like C, C++, JAVA, SQL, .NEt, ORACLE etc.. When you join a company the company trains you to work on a particular stream depending on their requirement. After getting in to a steam again here is a classification based on the type of work like program writing( you write new programs for the given set of requirements), testing( you test the programs written by some other team using standard tools), database management( here you maintain the database and see to that the database is consistent and to ease the retrieval of date from the database
).
29th May 2012, 01:02 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Cs - Company Secretary is a professional course
It is conducted by ICSI

Jobs after CS :

Govt Accounts

Law Department

Managing Director

Chairmaan of a company

Board directors of a company

HDFC

ICICI

SBI

HSBC
29th May 2012, 07:34 PM
apps33

Hello,
First of all there are lot many openings for people from CS department. The basic classification of the type of job is based on the language you work on like C, C++, JAVA, SQL, .NEt, ORACLE etc.. When you join a company the company trains you to work on a particular stream depending on their requirement. After getting in to a steam again here is a classification based on the type of work like program writing( you write new programs for the given set of requirements), testing( you test the programs written by some other team using standard tools), database management( here you maintain the database and see to that the database is consistent and to ease the retrieval of date from the database
).
29th May 2012, 08:37 PM
bhagyaraj1

hi,

The company secretary course has great scope in terms of the career opportunities. The candidates have immense job opportunities in private companies mainly in the area of consulting, finance, banks, corporate bodies etc. The company secretary has the major role in taking the responsibility of business in the organizations. They will be actively involved in the decision making and different policy formulations in the companies. The nature of job will be challenging which gives the candidates wide area of exposure also.

i think this info helps to you
thank u,
All the best
17th June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

After completing b.com n company secretrait course, what kind of job we can get, other than working as secretrait in private companies?
27th October 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing b.com and cs?
5th April 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know after b.tech degree i get to job and what type of i get ? what salary i deserve after b.tech
19th April 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary range for jobs got by B.E. in CS?
17th June 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that wat type of jobs can i get after completing bcom and cs....and what salay range will i get..?
25th June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that wat type of jobs can i get after completing bcom and cs....and what salay range will i get..?
7th July 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF COMPANY SECRETAY .
14th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

comlete fees of cs course after doing b.com
14th July 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

minimum sallary we get after cs course on b.com base tell me
9th October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of CS in banking sector like what kinds of jobs are available ? Plz let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?