14th April 2010, 02:57 PM
sagar.77

Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?

I am doing my b.d.s internship and will be completing it in september.i want to know are there any jobs in indian army or air force and what type of jobs and how much will be the salary?,

10th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?

After BDS you have chance to get with good Job .
but in first year you have to struggel for it.
22nd May 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?

What job apportunities are there after BDS in INDIAN ARMY n how to get them??
25th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?

Is there any chance to enter into indian army after completing masters in engineering?
4th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian army major or colonel and indian air force
17th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

any jobs for llb course not a advocate field
5th July 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Due you have any jobs for instrumentation tecnology engg???
2nd August 2011, 10:00 PM
geetasharmamaxfax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar.77 View Post
I am doing my b.d.s internship and will be completing it in september.i want to know are there any jobs in indian army or air force and what type of jobs and how much will be the salary?,
yes it is a very good option especially after BDS. news about recruitment appears in employment news somewhere in july-aug and feb-march..you have to be very active as you get only 15-20 days to apply.This year july-aug advertisement may not come as last lot hasn't been placed yet.so wait for next adv..
only short service(5+5+4 )entry scheme is available.you get 2 chances for permanent commision (PC) in your 5 year tenure but for this your age must not be more than 28 at the time of joining.once you are selected by the board for
PC (5% chance for BDS ,40% for MDS) you can appear for entrance exam and do your PG (AFMC).Nearly one-third of the candidates who clear PC get PG .
20th August 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to join indian army.i am class xii student.have i get the job in indian army after completing graduation.my height is 5'6".but i am a little slim.pls answer my question
23rd August 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

there is a common entry scheme for both army and airforce for BDS/MDS.SSC -Short service scheme where you are given a chance to work either in army/airforce.after 2 yrs of service you can appear for permanent commision .after getting selected in permanent commision you can do your postgraduation
9th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i am 26 years of age and i am have completed my bds can i apply for air force...please help me
19th October 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

can a girl become pilot?
28th February 2012, 12:06 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,

After completing your MCA You got very good chances of gettin selected in Army
You can apply for following exams to get into Indian Army:-
> CDS(Combined defence service) Exam
> TGC(Technical Graduate Scheme)

Age limits for CDS(Combined defence services)Exam
IMA(21 to 24 yrs)
OTA(21 to 25 yrs)
Age limits for TGC(Technical Graduate Scheme) :-
The candidate age should be 20years and 27 years.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?