1st September 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?

What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

I want to joinM.S.W.and i have just finished my graduation degree in Arts stream but i am little bit confused with the entrance test that what type of questions can be asked in the entrance exam and which book i need to refer that i can easily get knowledge of required knowledge for entrance test and get admission in the college.
Hopping for your nice answer.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
6th May 2015, 03:37 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?

I want to joinM.S.W.and i have just finished my graduation degree in Arts stream but i am little bit confused with the entrance test that what type of questions can be asked in the entrance exam and which book i need to refer that i can easily get knowledge of required knowledge for entrance test and get admission in the college.
Hopping for your nice answer.
Thank you!
I cannot surely tell that want are questions asked in the entrance exam Because you cannot tell the university or college. But I say one thing that you surely get good marks after studying the books listed below:

1. The first thing you start preparation in competitive books and magazines like competition

2. wizard, competition success and other general knowledge books with updated social issues.

3. Math’s, general ability, mental ability, quantitative aptitude and English with grammar these things are quite enough for MSW entrance...

If you study all the books, then you can surely get your good marks in your MSW. All the best
5th April 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in entrance exam of political science for under graduate
22nd February 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to take a admission for MSW course , please tell me how to prepare for msw entrance exam for maharashtra msw colleges . & Which books for best.
13th August 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of economics honour's. I want to join MSW in dibrugarh university. Which book i have need for my reference to pass the entrance exam? Please tell me
25th May 2020, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am completed ug degree of B.com I want to join msw coures tell me about entrance about this course what kind of book refference mam
27th July 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can you give mprevious question papper of msw entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?