19th November 2012, 11:48 PM
nehajoshi762

How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test

Hello Friends,

I have to appear for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Pune to get admission into SCMS Pune . Can anybody tell me how to prepare for it?

20th November 2012, 12:05 PM
saurabhsharma8484

Default Re: How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehajoshi762 View Post
Hello Friends,

I have to appear for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Pune to get admission into SCMS Pune . Can anybody tell me how to prepare for it?
Try getting hold of some SET sample papers. They will be helpful.
8th February 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test

whether there is any provision of payment seat in Symboisis for MBA stud
9th February 2013, 10:04 AM
Beawar

Dear..

If you have already given snap and you have cleared that also then getting into SCMS Pune is now a cake walk. The further procedure would be like this :-

1. First of all you will have to prepare some latest topics as there will be an GD and a personal interview round.

2. First of all based on your marks you will be called by the college to visit the campus

3. Then you have to buy a prospectus and then fill up an application form

4. Then there will be a group discussion round of yours with all other students

5. Then after that GD round all selected candidates will go for a personal interview round

6. A good performance there will guarantee you a seat in the prestigious college of SCMS Pune

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
9th February 2013, 04:06 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

If you have scored the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance examination then you will be short listed and called for the remaining rounds in order to get admission in the university.

The rounds will be depending on the number of candidates who qualified the written exam.

We may even expect a group discussion and later on if you clear the round you will be called for the interview.

Thank you,

All the best.
6th May 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks is tobe get ....to qualify enterance test of bba ......
Or how many seats are there...
21st May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What documents are needed if I have been called for the GT PI-WAT by SCMS Pune for BBA.
Do I need to prepare a resume?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?