7th February 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What type of work is to be done at the post of ACIO-II(Exe)? Where is the training and what type of training is provided?

sir/madam
please let me know ,what type of work actually one has to do at the post of ACIO-II(Exe).
where is the trainig and what sort of training is given.

6th May 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of work is to be done at the post of ACIO-II(Exe)? Where is the training and what type of training is provided?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
please let me know ,what type of work actually one has to do at the post of ACIO-II(Exe).
where is the trainig and what sort of training is given.
U have to do immense hard work to find out the cases and links for different CBI tasks.
U have to assist CBI officers in pre years of your job than you will be promoted to senior in charge of some affairs .
21st August 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of work is to be done at the post of ACIO-II(Exe)? Where is the training and what type of training is provided?

when will be the results of Intelligence buerue ACIO II 2011 - 2012 which was held in the month of july will be published. please notify me in my email Id [email protected] or in my cell phone no 9832468060.

Thanking you
Bhanu Pratap.
19th October 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when will be the results of Intelligence buerue ACIO II 2011 - 2012 which was held in the month of july will be published. please notify me in my email Id [email protected] or in my cell phone no 9832468060.

Thanking you
Bhanu Pratap.
result is out at mha.gov.in
30th January 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am an Assistant in central Secretariat Services. My probation period for this job will complete in May2013. In present i am Basic salary is 12540 4600. I have also been selected for the post of ACIO-II. Will it be benificial to join the ACIO-II? What will be my total salary if i joins the ACIO-II?
5th September 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i am Bachelor in computer engineering,i have fill up exam form of acio-II(exe),what type of work is to be done by acio(exe),can i get technical work related to my qualification?----vijay
2nd September 2013, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

i heard dat posting of fresher acio is mostly done at jammu nd kashmir.......
Is it true?
21st January 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am an Assistant in central Secretariat Services. My probation period for this job will complete in May2013. In present i am Basic salary is 12540 4600. I have also been selected for the post of ACIO-II. Will it be benificial to join the ACIO-II? What will be my total salary if i joins the ACIO-II?
mmore den 35k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?