13th May 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting training in pharmaceutical industry?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a B pharmacy student i have completed my third year,i need training in pharmaceutical industry.This training is not for my job,it is academic training which is compulsory to qualify B pharm course.So which industry provide this type of training please tell me

14th May 2016, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting training in pharmaceutical industry?

For industrial training you can contact the HR department of the respective companies. Normally, you need to apply for training with the help of reference letter from college.

Pharmaceutical industries does have opening for trainees every year. You just need to contact them in person specially the HR manager. If you have contacts in pharma companies then it will be advantage for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?