16th December 2012, 08:04 PM
abhishek kumar tonk

What type of training courses are there for ECE students?

what type of training course for ece students?
can you tell me about all information link related for summer trainnig programs?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs to ECE students get in software field? Advantage of ECE students in software field over CSE students?
  2. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  3. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  5. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  6. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  7. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  8. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  9. Importance of Training for Engineering students? Companies offering Internship?
  10. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  11. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  12. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  13. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  14. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? -- [New]
  15. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  16. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  17. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  18. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
23rd February 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of training courses are there for ECE students?

i am student of b.tech ECE 4th sem ,i want training in sumer but i dont know which type of training (embded,vlsi, or) plz tell me
3rd June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i jst completed my 3rd btech ece now. i want to use my summer vacation efficiently. i am interested in network security field suggest me some training courses in sumer
16th February 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to do some course in ece in summer vacation ,please suggest something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?