17th September 2010, 12:35 AM
VIKAS PRATAP SINGH

Which type of training is required for EI, EC student?

Sir i m student of b.tech 3rd year , i want to know that which type of training requied for ei,ec student

Related Questions:
  1. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  2. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting training in pharmaceutical industry?
  4. M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research instituti
  5. List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun? -- [New]
  6. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  7. Importance of Training for Engineering students? Companies offering Internship?
  8. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  9. Internship training for MCA student is possible? Scope after doing training?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  11. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  12. Eligibility for becoming a PRT teacher?Details to apply in MCD schools(DSSSB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do training from Kolkata metro rail? How many candidates are required for training?
  14. /name and address of companies for polytechnic training? Documents required for training in these companies?
  15. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  16. What type of training should I do after completing diploma in electronics
  17. Will I get termination due to bad performance during training in TCS?
  18. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
21st June 2011, 08:21 AM
vikky100

Default Re: Which type of training is required for EI, EC student?

You can also do training of medicines and chemicals in any factory or industry, it will be much good for you.
15th October 2011, 08:16 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You can do training of medicines and chemicals in any factory or industry, it will be much good for you.
15th October 2011, 11:58 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

EI, EC student can take training in the given below field

>>PLC.

>>Embedded field.

>>Automation field.

>>VLSI/EDA.

>>CCNA course.

>>Radio communication field.

>>software related course training.

>>communication training.

etc.

all the best........
16th April 2012, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between b.tech and b.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?