16th August 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit to do LLB from IGNOU?

I have completed my B.Com and M.Com long back. Now, I wanted to do LLB from IGNOU. Is there any minimum and maximum age criteria for doing LLB even from IGNOU? What about doing LLB from any regular college? Is there any entrance? What is CLAT for?

10th October 2019, 01:12 AM
S4018

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to do LLB from IGNOU?

upper age limit for admission in LL.B three year course was 30 years and for LL.B five year course was 20 years

CLAT stands for Common Law Admissions Test. It is an all India entrance examination conducted by the National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).
14th October 2019, 12:12 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to do LLB from IGNOU?

The upper age limit of LLB for three years course is 30 years.

The upper age limit of LLB for five years course is 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?