5th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical engineering good to do after completing PUC?

Is aeronautical engineering good to do after completing puc...where are the best colleges.......after completing that course further what can we do.......
is there any other better courses after completing puc....

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  2. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get aeronautical engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 90% in 2nd PUC?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  8. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  10. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  11. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to get airport job after completing aeronautical engineering
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  17. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
28th September 2017, 08:10 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aeronautical engineering good to do after completing PUC?

There are many course available after PUC. You need to select any course depending upon your interest like:

1. Engineering course in any discipline.

2. Hotel Management course.

3. Integrated BBA plus MBA.

4. Bachelor of Computer Application.

5. B.Sc courses from Delhi University.

For admission in top Aeronautical Engineering colleges like IITs, NITs and other government engineering college, you need to apply for Joint Entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. You can get good jobs in public or private sector after completion of this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?