8th May 2012, 10:34 PM

What is the use of joining coaching centre? I am interested in Civil Services

A very gudevng sir/mam.,dis is kavitha.,i want a sml sugstn regardng my carrier ...'m much intrstd in civil services,.bt ther is no scop 4 me to join coachng centr..is dis posbl 4 me to crack d xam with out coachng and by doing job..?

28th April 2013, 07:43 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What is the use of joining coaching centre? I am interested in Civil Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
A very gudevng sir/mam.,dis is kavitha.,i want a sml sugstn regardng my carrier ...'m much intrstd in civil services,.bt ther is no scop 4 me to join coachng centr..is dis posbl 4 me to crack d xam with out coachng and by doing job..?
Dear Kavitha,
There are so many Students got Job in Civil Services without any Coaching. It depends on your tome allocation and Subject coverage and Practice.

Spend lot of time to learn as much as you can.Prepare Notes ,WHich will be helpful for you atlast for revision purpose .
There are two papers
1.Preliminary
2) Main

In preliminary you have to mainly concentrate General Studies ,English,Reasoning &Aptitude,History,Politics,Geography,Economy,Scien ces
,Mental Ability,Current affairs
Books: R.S Agarwal. Prathyogita Darpan,and read Newspapers for latest updates

For Main Examination
General Studies ,History,Geography ,Polity ,Social Issues ,India and the world
International Affairs,Economy ,Science and Technology ,Statistics
Current Affairs
All the BEst dear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?