24th August 2012, 12:49 PM
westwind

What are the vacancies in ministry of external affairs or Gazetted Posts in Delhi or Openings in UN

Sir

I am an English grduated with PG in English with first division.I have an experience of 4 years in teaching in Government school.i would like to have information on vacancies in ministry of external affairs or Gazzetted posts in Delhi Or Openings in UN.

11th April 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the vacancies in ministry of external affairs or Gazetted Posts in Delhi or Openings in UN

I have done Ph D in International relations,my topic for research is SAARC, I want to explore the world of international politics specially the South
ASian region, may I know if there are any projects or programmes run by Ministry of external affairs,by which I can get an oppurtunity to work in this field?
Jyoti ([email protected])
31st May 2014, 09:38 PM
lenkhothang

Default Re: What are the vacancies in ministry of external affairs or Gazetted Posts in Delhi or Openings in UN

qualification matters...but you have to go through the xamination and pass for that and get the job......as it is not a private sector..where they wud contact you and ask you to come for interview and hire you....
17th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done spanish language diplomas from Delhi University. Is there any vacancy in ministry of external affairs regarding spanish foreign language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?