29th April 2011, 06:20 PM
suresh chandra jat

What is the vacancy date of sort service commission in Army? I have completed graduation in Agricultural Engineering

Respected sir,
I am suresh chandra jat i have completed graduation in agricultural engineering
and NCC 'c' certificate with 'b' grade from army wing, i want to know vacancy date of sort service commission in army

15th May 2015, 09:38 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the vacancy date of sort service commission in Army? I have completed graduation in Agricultural Engineering

Indian army 45th short service commission(Tech) and 46th short service commission(Tech) women course October 2015 is over. You have to wait for this notification which is given to December month of 2015.

Education Qualification:

You should have passed engineering degree from a recognized university. Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible.

Final year candidates should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.

Age limit is 20-27 years.

Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at OTA.

Duration of Training is 49 weeks.

You can apply online on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Online application will open on 31st December 2014 and will be closed on 30th January 2015.
15th May 2015, 05:13 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the vacancy date of sort service commission in Army? I have completed graduation in Agricultural Engineering

SSC stands for Short Service Commission. It is most popular entry among the aspirants who arr possessing any bachelor degree alongwith NCC certificate. Candidates are required to be graduated in any discipline. However, candidates in the final year are also considered eligible. But these candidates have to produce the documentary proof of clearing bachelor degree at the time of joining Officer Training Academy (OTA). The candidate must be above the age of 20 years and also below the age of 27 years at the time of joining Officer Training Academy (OTA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?