31st May 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?

Sir!!

I want to know the eligibility criteria for agriculture in west bengal and orissa and also about the admission?...plzzz if u can help me it will very much great to take a decision as soon as possible. Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting MBBS admission in Orissa while am residing at West Bengal?
  6. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  7. How to appear in Orissa JEE for MBBS course?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  10. Diploma Engineering from West Bengal or Orissa through Distance learning?
  11. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  14. How can I get information regarding MBA admission?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  18. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
31st May 2015, 04:28 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir!!

I want to know the eligibility criteria for agriculture in west bengal and orissa and also about the admission?...plzzz if u can help me it will very much great to take a decision as soon as possible. Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Thanks!
Eligibility For B.Sc Agriculture:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry, biology with minimum 50% marks from recognized board or university..
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks require.
> Age should be 17-25 year.

For admission in govt college you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by Indian Council of Agriculture.

For More detail log on to www.icar.org.in
31st May 2015, 04:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?

There are various agricultural undergraduate and post graduate course which can be done after 12th and graduation.

B.Sc in Agricultural

B.Tech in Agricultural in Engineering

B.Tech in Home Science generally for Women

B.Tech in Dairy Engineering

For undergraduate Agriculture course, you should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For post graduation course in Agricultural,you should have passed graduation in Agricultural Science.

To take admission you have to clear a written exam(CET) which is conducted by State Agricultural University in West Bengal and Orissa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?