8th August 2012, 01:49 PM
blessen varghese

What is value added Tax(VAT)?

explain what is value added tax (VAT) and how it calculate

Related Questions:
  1. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  2. Dates and venues of CMC Vellore, PGIMER, JIPMER, AIIMS, AFMC entrance exam?
  3. Will score of Indian and global environoment be added to the total score in MAT may exam?
  4. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  5. Which are the most job oriented courses after completing B.Com with 38%
  6. What is value added Tax(VAT)?
  7. Details for SSC Maharashtra board exam? Minimum marks required to pass?
  8. Model question paper and answer sheet for the tnpsc group 2 exam?
  9. Syllabus for probationary clerk posting in South India Bank?
  10. Chapter-wise mark distribution for all subjects of 12th class?
  11. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  12. Can I be eligible for AMCET entrance exam while studying intermediate 2nd year MPC -- [New]
  13. Training for Hospital & Health care administration?
  14. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? Marks required in EAMCET to get admission in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. IP college delhi application form date?
  16. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  17. Doing B.E in ECE and want to do value added courses : Which course will be the best and which are the institutes?
  18. Eligibility for IES after B.Tech (IT)? Is IT syllabus going to be added to IES syllabus?
5th October 2012, 10:12 AM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

Default Re: What is value added Tax(VAT)?

the value added tax means that, a tax which is already added to the price of a particular product in small percentage and this is invisible to the retailers and the consumers and also it is decided by the manufacturers only and also they are only know how much percentage we are added VAT on a particular product.
7th October 2012, 11:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Value Added Tax can be defined as the sales tax collected by the State Government. In other words VAT is consumption tax levied on any value which is added to the product. It differs from sales tax as sales tax is collected by the government only once. VAT is collected each time of business in the supply chain process. It can be calculated by deducting the amount received as sales tax during the payment period.
10th May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

most imp chapters of tax lawx for c.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?