6th December 2011, 05:59 PM
Jeffy Shannon

Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?

hello sir......i am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in chennai......i like to do some value added courses sir.......to built up my career.......what are the value added courses can i opt for sir which is industrial and application oriented??can u plz tell me the training centres in chennai for value added courses???what are the courses can i learn?whether it is good to study Catia or Pro-E SIR.....OR ANY OTHER SIR....plz tell me....sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  2. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What are the value added courses for design in M.E?
  4. Which course should I take in polytechnic field?
  5. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  8. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  9. Which courses are better for specialization after completing 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical?
  10. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  11. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are best and latest degree courses to choose in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  14. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  16. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  17. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  18. Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
4th June 2012, 11:45 AM
apps33

Default Re: Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?

Hello,
It is a good option to take up such value added courses. Since there would be wide opportunities in designing field take up PRO-E and ANSYS. ANSYS has very high demand as of now. If you could learn all the modules in ANSYS then you would be paid 3-4 lakhs per month. First take up PRO-E where in you would learn modelling and then go for ANSYS. In ANSYS you analyse the developed model applying various constraints and forces.
26th October 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?

What are the essential vlue added courses I need to learn to become a good mechanical engineer
27th November 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Best value added course for electronics and communication engineering
27th November 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Best value added course for electronics and communication engineering
6th July 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

wat are all the best value added course for mechatronics engineeing????????
27th September 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

AUTOCAD..AND CATIA..
10th May 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

which value added course can I choose while dng 2nd yr computer science engineering?
16th May 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir iam working as a sr. engineer in fabrication industry at that time which course i will do that will hike me on my life
19th December 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hai
i am doing 2 year mechanical engineering. i have to became a designing engineer so tell me some additional course for me to my future carrier
18th August 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai
i am doing 2 year mechanical engineering. i have to became a designing engineer so tell me some additional course for me to my future carrier
Hi many Mechanical engineers just concentrate on design, where there is very less no.of job openings, the widest zone of Mechanical is manufacturing and there is an department Advanced manufacturing through which all physical components are made......m just concentrate on that...... learn towards that .... leave on CAD courses..... if still u stick to tat ask for the job who recommends tat...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?