13th March 2010, 12:15 AM
drsapnabansal

Will score of Indian and global environoment be added to the total score in MAT may exam?

Will score of Indian and global environoment be added to the total score in MAT may exam? if not then why this section is given in question paper?If they are added then is it added directly for percentile or overall score?

13th March 2010, 09:36 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will score of Indian and global environoment be added to the total score in MAT may exam?

hi....
as per my knowledge.......they added the percentile of the exams......and also look the score......for more information you can search in google....

all the best..
25th March 2010, 11:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will score of Indian and global environoment be added to the total score in MAT may exam?

dear friend, i dont know the full information regarding this question, i think you will considered from mat offices, or get more detail about this from internet..........

good luck...
30th March 2010, 08:08 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
they will add as in percentile,
but it will be better if you will contact to the office authority directly.
o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 02:40 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

bno the scores will not be added to the total score in MAT may exam
18th August 2010, 05:01 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsapnabansal View Post
Will score of Indian and global environoment be added to the total score in MAT may exam? if not then why this section is given in question paper?If they are added then is it added directly for percentile or overall score?
Dear friend,
The score of global environment is not included in the MAT score.
You only get the seprate percentile of the global environment but the total percentile only includes marks of Data interpretation,logical reasoning,verbal ability.
But when you will go for your GD and PI there you will have to tell your score of global environment.
So it is also important to score good marks in that.
Regards
Shagun
12th November 2011, 10:30 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
The score of global environment is not included in the MAT score.
You only get the seprate percentile of the global environment but the total percentile only includes marks of Data interpretation,logical reasoning,verbal ability.
But when you will go for your GD and PI there you will have to tell your score of global environment.
So it is also important to score good marks in that.
20th April 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

thank you very much. Can u provide me with the link for Indian & global environment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?