30th May 2015, 10:25 PM
Namrata Shrivaastav

What are the various career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc?

Hello Sir/Mam,
my name is Namrata Shrivastav
I am in B.Sc final year (sub -zoology botany And chemistry) ,,now i want to do M.Sc from psychology sub....so i want to know everything about pscychology ..i mean about branch of psychology ,scopes of psychology in career .
...pls sir tell me everything i am very tensed about my P.G.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  2. What are the various career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc? -- [New]
  3. Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?
  4. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  5. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  6. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  7. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  8. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  9. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  12. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors?
  14. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career after MSc Electronics? Higher studies and job opportunities
  16. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  17. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  18. Career opportunities in government sector for MSc Maths with 73%?
4th August 2015, 02:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc?

The career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>.

:: Higher Studies after M.Sc in Psychology

= Doctor of Philosophy in Cognitive Science

= Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology

= Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology

= Doctor of Philosophy in Stress Analysis

= Master of Philosophy in Applied Psychology

= Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology

= Master of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology

= Master of Philosophy in Psychology

:: Some of the placement areas:-

= Prisons

= Advertising Industry

= Research Establishments

= Rehabilitation Centers

= Welfare Organizations

= Child/ Youth Guidance Centers

--> Pay Scale:

= The remuneration earned by psychologist in NGOs, colleges and school can earn Rs 8000 – Rs. 10000 every month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?