4th August 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the various job opportunities after qualifying 12th with PCB?

Sir; My qualification is 10 2 with (pcb). Tell me! Various carrier opportunits and vocational courses,Job opportunity.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  2. Any job opportunities available after qualifying M.A, B.Ed, SET and M.Ed?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of ICWAI course?
  4. Best career opportunities for the students after 12th in PCB?
  5. Elifibility for Bachelor of Electronics Commerce course? Job opportunities after this course? -- [New]
  6. Qualification needed to join Bachelor of Hospitality Science? Qualifying exams to appear and opportunities after completion of course?
  7. Which one is a good option between B.Pharm and Biotech after 12th as a student of PCB? Can I take admission directly in one of them after 12th? What is the job scope in both options and how much salary is offered?
  8. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  9. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  10. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  11. How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?
  12. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  13. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  15. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  16. What should I fill in ITEM-17 (Details of the qualifying exam passed\appearing for) and ITEM-18(% of mark obtain in PCM/PCB) in VITEEE form?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?
  18. Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?
23rd August 2012, 07:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities after qualifying 12th with PCB?

After completing 12th in PCB, it is not easy a find a job in the core area of biology. You can apply for clerical job positions in government departments or banks. In Railways you can apply for the position of ticket collector, TTR, Loco Pilot, etc. Another option is to get in to Indian army by qualifying defense exam. You can also apply for job positions in Indian Navy or Indian Air force, since you have completed XII class in science stream.
20th June 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities after qualifying 12th with PCB?

I have qualified 10 2 with science stream(PCB) . Is there any branches of IAF and navy that I could apply ??
3rd September 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

my aim is to do medical after 12 but in case if i dont get seat in medical so i should do for my future. suggest some good professional jobs which can be done in short duration and even the future is also good in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?