30th October 2012, 08:49 AM
siddhesh999

What Is Wildlife Management? Can I Do This after Completing BMS?

Currently Am Doing FYBMS. I Want To Persue My Career In Wildlife So Which Course I Can Do After Bms?

30th August 2017, 06:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What Is Wildlife Management? Can I Do This after Completing BMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhesh999 View Post
Currently Am Doing FYBMS. I Want To Persue My Career In Wildlife So Which Course I Can Do After Bms?

If you want to study wildlife sciences after completing your BMS, then M.SC Wildlife studies course is best option for you here below are details regarding M.SC Wildlife studies course:-

About Wildlife Studies Course:-
Wildlife science deals with the study of Research, Monitoring of wildlife and their habitats and helps in conservation of wildlife.

Duration of M.SC Wildlife Course:- Duration of wild life course after bachelors is 2 years.

Educational Qualification required:- Minimum educational qualification required to apply for post graduate in wildlife is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Syllabus for M.SC Wildlife Studies:- Major subjects to be studied are Comparative anatomy of wild animals, Wild animal biochemistry, Physiology and molecular cell biology techniques, Evolutionary biology, Molecular genetics methods in wildlife studies, Wildlife ecology, Wild animal nutrition, Wildlife diseases, Wildlife forensics and meat species identification, Wild animal behavior etc.

Colleges Offer M.SC Wildlife course:-

1). Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Thiruvananthapuram.

2). Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.

3). Kuvempu University, Shimoga.

4). Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.

5). Kerala Agriculture University, Thrissur.

6). Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?