24th December 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

After completing BMS with poor marks would I get job?

Tell after completing my BMS with poor marks would I get job and what would be the salary is it good to take BMS please reply me

24th December 2014, 11:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing BMS with poor marks would I get job?

After completion of BMS with poor or average marks you will get a Job .

Job will depends upon your Talent. If you have Talent you can get Good salary. Salary depends upon the companies and their background.

Generally you may get the Job in private fields with lesser salaries. BMS freshers mostly work as Insurance advisor, sells job, counter sales etc..,

Better to plan for Masters were you can go through MMS or MBA where you are expected to paid higher salaries.
25th December 2014, 02:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely get a job.

Even if you have scored poor marks it doesn't means that you cannot opt for any job in any field.

There are many sectors where you can apply for jobs and if there are some entrance exams for it, you just need to work a little harder than usual and avail the job.

Job prospects after BMS:

1. Marketing Executive

2. PR Executive

3. Sales Executive

4. Finance Executive

5. Relationship Executive

6. Business Process Associate

7. Sales and Distribution Executive

8. Supply chain management Executive, etc.

You can even go for some higher studies in the below mentioned respected fields.

1. MBA

2. CA

3. CS

4. FRM

5. CFA

6. CFP

7. M.Com, etc.

After doing BMS you can get a job starting with a minimum salary of Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000 as a beginner, depending upon the firm.

Yes, BMS is a good course to study and has a good career prospect, but try to definitely score well throughout your graduation as it will only help you in your career.
25th December 2014, 01:18 PM
Rahul9596

BMS is a good course and as you have done this course with poor marks then i don't think that you will get a good job after poor marks. There is lots of demand of this course. If you want to get a good job then you have to improve your marks other then you can apply for the another course.

With poor marks you will not able to get admission in master degree so you have to improve your marks. And you can apply for the job in private sector. In government i think it is impossible to get good job. And there are so many competitive exams you can also apply for those exams and after clear the exam you will get good job.

There are so many exams like IBPS and other UPSC exams after graduation you can apply for these exams.And for this you have to do hard work after that you will be able to clear these exams and get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?