15th October 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?

Can i do bms and event management at the same time.i am doing bms from k.c college and event management from emdi for 1 year.So after completing my event management is it going to be a hectic for me.

27th November 2014, 10:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do bms and event management at the same time.i am doing bms from k.c college and event management from emdi for 1 year.So after completing my event management is it going to be a hectic for me.
Yes, you can do both the BMS and one year Event Management courses simultaneously. If it is difficult for you to manage both the courses at the time, then I suggest you to apply for any short term course related to Event Management like, Two or Three years hours daily. There are so many private Institutions which offer short term course related to Event Management. It's better, you can do Part Time Event Management course through NIEM (National Institute of Event Management).
18th April 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?

I'm going to do bms But I also want to do a side course with it... Then which side course should I prefer?
26th September 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hey...!!!
Can I do event management after my BMS graduation??? And plzz brief me about event management course and it's work??
12th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do event management while I m in bms 1st year...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?