24th February 2012, 10:18 AM
tmeh

What will be the carer scope of doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

I completed my M sc in Physics, and I am very much interested in the field of Material Science and Nano science. I am not fond of teaching, and I prefer to work in an industry rather than to pursue research. As I checked the eligibility for an M tech in nanotechnology, I found Science Postgraduates are eligible. I was wondering if it will be a better option to pursue research, as I was told that Industries/companies prefer those with B tech-M Tech combination instead of an M Sc M tech one. I thought of applying to Amrita and Vit for the M tech Courses, but now I wonder if it is a good idea. I was wondering what to do. Please do help me.

9th April 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the carer scope of doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

Sir, i have completed my 10 2 examinations wth non - medical, but now i want to do m.tech in nanotechnology, is there any scope of it in punjab.
6th September 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the carer scope of doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Physics?

Is Engineering counsel or HEC in Pakistan accept degree of Nano tech from Prenston uni Islamabad. Nayyer
1st November 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir I am b.pharma student iwant to do m.tech in nano technology can ido?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?