17th April 2010, 03:06 AM
rupkishore

What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?

nanotechnology is the new researcher fields. tell me largest scope fields in nanotechnology.

17th April 2010, 10:59 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?

Nanotechnology has wide range of application rangeing from DNA to Satellites.

At present the hottest research in Naotechnology is "Graphene" develop Computer chip which is capable of computing 100 times faster then a normal "Silicon" made micro-chips.

Therefore we can say at present Nano-electronics is the hottest options for anyone who want to explore his/her career in this field.

However,in India Nanotechnology is used mainly in Health care,electronics and Medical.So,you can opt for anyone of the three.

TATA is in mode of investing crores for Nanotech research projects in India.Lewis Berger one of most selling paint company in India has started research project for developing paints from animal origin etc.

So,what are you waiting for if you want to explore your career in this field go for it.

Best of Luck
17th April 2010, 11:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?

meaning of nanotechnology-

The essence of nanotechnology is the ability to work at the molecular level, atom by atom, to create large structures with fundamentally new molecular organization.

career in nanotechnology-

There is a great demand for students who do their MTech in Nanotechnology because a large number of industries and laboratories in India and overseas would lab them up.

ok
all the best.
31st May 2010, 11:46 AM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Nanotechnology has a great demand ahead.

Though presently in india, its biggest contribution can be seen in computing, communication and, medical field.

The three divisions of NANOTECHNOLOGY are Nanoelectronics, Nanomaterials, and Nano-Biotechnology.

Nano-Biotechnology, [or nanomedicine] has the widest scope ahead.

So you should go for Nano-Biotechnology.
Best of luck
6th June 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

nano-biotechnology.......here's a college working on it.
www.uniraj.ac.in/cct
7th June 2010, 12:39 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Nanomaterials
Fullerene
Carbon Nanotubes
Nanoparticles
Nanomedicine
Nanotoxicology
Nanosensor
Molecular self-assembly
Self-assembled monolayer
Supramolecular assembly
DNA nanotechnology
Nanoelectronics
Molecular electronics
Nanolithography
Scanning probe microscopy
Atomic force microscope
Scanning tunneling microscope
Molecular nanotechnology
Molecular assembler
Nanorobotics
Mechanosynthesis
8th June 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SCOPE OF NANO TECHNOLOGY????
17th July 2010, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT for nanotechnology
27th August 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.Sc. IN INFIRMATION TECHNOLOGY. CAN I DO nANOTECHNOLOGY???
17th September 2010, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc organic chemistry.now i want to know diploma in nanotechnology & after that career offers?
18th September 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.pharma graduate. now persuing m.sc. nanotechnology from g.j.u. hisar. i want to go in production or R and D. so plz guide me about in dustries where i can make my carrier.
3rd October 2010, 03:53 PM
Nucleusdev

Cool Re: What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?

NANO ELECTRONICS s d unique way 2 mak a bright future f u r intrstd in circuits and electrical skill,otherwis nano biotechnology better 4 u
30th October 2010, 04:03 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes,in the fast changing enviroment nanotechnology is taking a very good place in the new age of the technology.this technology is used in the different field and system.this technology is uses in the medical science computer science and other field.so making the carrier in this field is different from the other and a very good.because within 10 years it is being forecast that this technology will be on the top.
14th December 2010, 12:52 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

in nanotechnology u should have the electronic departmnent this has the highest scope in these days
21st January 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

colleges available for nanotechnology in coimbatore
22nd January 2011, 09:28 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Nanotechnology has wide range of application ranging from DNA to Satellites.Nano-electronics is the hottest options for anyone who want to explore his/her career in this field.The essence of nanotechnology is the ability to work at the molecular level.So making the carrier in this field is different from the other and a very good.

Best of luck...
16th February 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i m doing m.tech for nanotech branch in rajasthan university i wants to get admission in iit bombay for nanotech branch for m.tech how will i get admissoin in iit bombay
19th April 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary in nanotechnology field
30th April 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am from & I have finished 12th please guide me
10th May 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the colleges offering NANOTECHNOLOGY UG course in bengaluru or tamilnadu?
10th May 2011, 07:42 PM
armusthafa

what are the colleges offering nanotechnology UG course in bengaluru & tamilnadu?
22nd May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared In class Xii this year now i am thinking of nanotechnology & tell me which has better scope either b.tech or B.s.c & tell me complete procedure now
15th July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

how many year is the course of nanotechnology
sanyam gupta
class XI
27th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

scope for M.tech nano science and technology
22nd November 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

how can i make a successful carrier in so called nano techonology
10th June 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

how many % want to need to get admition in nanotechnology
17th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary will i get in the field of nanotechnology?please tell me the details of it._sourav bajpayee.
22nd March 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

my degree was in chemistry bt now i m persuing msc in nanoscience and technology which is much different from chmistry.now i have to study physics a lot which i dont lyk.plz suggest what to do
8th August 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech in Dairy technology. Then after m.tech in nanotechnology what is scope for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?