4th February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fee for 5 year programme at Symbiosis Pune?

what will be the fee for 5 year programme at symbiosis pune.........pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  2. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  3. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  4. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune?
  5. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  6. What is the fee charged by symbiosis pune for 3 year B.Com Hons?
  7. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  8. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  9. What is the fee structure of Symbiosis MBA in Pune?
  10. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  11. Can I change my college after 1 year to MIT Pune or Symbiosis college Pune
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Symbiosis Pune? When will the admission start? Is there hostel facility available for boys? What is the usual cutoff marks?
  13. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  14. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  15. Fee Structure of MBA Course in Symbiosis Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  17. Fee structure for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Symbiosis college, Pune?
  18. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
15th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What will be the fee for 5 year programme at Symbiosis Pune?

Hi dear..

You have not mentioned for which course you require the fee structure. However , These are the 5 year program offered by Symbiosis International University.

B.A. + LL.B (5 years ) - Rs. 1,30,000/- per annum. (Including caution deposit of Rs.5000/-)
B.B.A. + LL.B. (5 years) - Rs. 1,30,000/- per annum (Including caution deposit of Rs.5000/-)

For any further information and recent updates please visit their official website of law school
Click Here

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?