25th February 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?

how to get admission in symbiosis pune...please give me the details on hw to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  2. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  3. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  4. Availability for LLM management seat in Symbiosis for 2015? -- [New]
  5. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  6. What is the minimum cutoff required in SNAP to get into SIBM?
  7. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai?
  8. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  9. How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test
  10. What to do after 12th : BMS, BBA or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune
  12. SNAP exam question papers and solutions?
  13. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  14. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  15. Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai
  16. Is it possible to get into Sri Ram College or Symbiosis Pune without having Maths in 12th?
  17. Can I change my college after 1 year to MIT Pune or Symbiosis college Pune
  18. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune?
1st March 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?

What difference does it make from future point of view, between MBA full time and MBA part time i.e. Distance learning?
28th May 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have want to join Symbosis collage.
I gained 55.57% in first year b.com
sir, i want to second year in symbosis .
If my admission is possible so please you contact my number- 9823894278 .
VED PRAKASH
6th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have given my 10 exam.so for future studies i selected symboisis collage.so what is the procedure for getting the admission there.

rishabh kothari
30th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

tell me the last date of admission for PGDBA from symboisis pune
31st May 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I am an international student and I have secured 75%, do you think I stand a chance of admission in Symbiosis BBA college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?