26th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?

i want to know the dates for symbiosis pune admission for bba programme .i also want to know the quotas of admission offered by college and is there management quota available.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  2. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  3. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  4. Can a 11th failed, but 12th passed get admission in Symbiosis for BBA?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. What will be the fee for 5 year programme at Symbiosis Pune?
  7. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  8. Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?
  9. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  10. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  11. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  12. What should I choose between B.Com and BBA programme?
  13. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  14. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  15. Last date of submission of forms of BBA in Pune University?
  16. BBA/BCA from DU, GGSIPU, Symbiosis, Bharti Vidyapeeth University: Form dates and fees? where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  18. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
4th April 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?

what's d last date of admission forum for MBA symbosis,pune...?
plz rpl soon....!!!!
14th April 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the last of bba form submission
30th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for BBA sceduled?
30th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 59% in 12 th commerce . which i should do bba or b.com ? please replay soon
20th March 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for BBA course from modern college fergusenclg and garware college pune..........plz rrply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?